lwip-users

[lwip-users] Netconn API

From: Matthias Wieloch
Subject: [lwip-users] Netconn API
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:44:36 +0200

Hello,

is there an example how to use the netconn API for lwip 1.4.0?
I tried moving from lwip 1.3.2 to 1.4.0 and made all relevant changes that caused compile errors. But unfortunately my application does not return from netconn_accept if a connection to the device should be established.
As OS I use FreeRTOS 7.2.0 now.
Does anyone use the current lwip stack with an Atmel SAM7X and could give me hints what else needs to be changed?

Regards
Matthias Wieloch