lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Assertion "memp sanity" failed at line 463 in ../lwip_1

From: Mikael Eiman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Assertion "memp sanity" failed at line 463 in ../lwip_1_4_0/Src/core/memp.c
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 10:28:17 +0100

Hi,

I had a similar problem recently, and in my case I was first using lwIP functions from multiple threads (it's not thread safe, don't do that), and then causing a double free() by calling essentially tcp_close() twice on the same handle. My guess: you're corrupting memory somewhere, somehow.

regards,
    Mikael