lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Assertion "memp sanity" failed at line463in../lwip_1_4_

From: Barry Andrews
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Assertion "memp sanity" failed at line463in../lwip_1_4_0/Src/core/memp.c
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 08:47:10 +0800

Now have this working, thanks for the detailed check list.
I found that I had set the Ethernet Interrupt priority above the maximum
for the critical sections, so it was able to interrupt during a critical
section.
Corrected this and now it has run for over 39 million flood fill pings
without issue.

Once again thanks for the help.

Regards
Barry Andrews