lwip-users

[lwip-users] sntp next requestr problem

From: UV
Subject: [lwip-users] sntp next requestr problem
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 00:37:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm using lwIP 1.4.1 and the sntp.c from the contrib folder on STM32F207.
I'm in a state that I can send a request,receive a response and even
updating the system time.
The problem is that I don't know how to configure the code to repeat the
request on an interval.
from sntp_recv():
/* Set up timeout for next request */
sys_timeout((u32_t) SNTP_UPDATE_DELAY, sntp_request, NULL);

I've setup SNTP_UPDATE_DELAY to 15000 (15sec) but it will never send another
request.

Thanks,
UV