lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] pbuf_alloc failed after sometime at driver side.

From: jbhoi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] pbuf_alloc failed after sometime at driver side.
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 03:45:48 -0700 (MST)

Thanks for replying @Thomas

But my device have limited memory. I am able to use 16K memory so have
defined it

#define MEM_SIZE                        (16 * 1024).

Also my lwip not crashes but just lost the ping from other device.

Any other way to overcome this issue? Can we force the upper layer to Free
all buffer?

For solution i have keep highest priority for TCP/IP thread but no luck.

Thanks,
Jayesh