lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] pbuf_alloc failed after sometime at driver side.

From: Vincent Cui
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] pbuf_alloc failed after sometime at driver side.
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 05:12:06 +0000

This is LPC driver issue ...

Vincent

Vincent Cui
Firmware Engineer Leader
Shanghai Enlogic Electric Technology Co., Ltd.
Room1106, Building A, New Caohejing Business Centre, No.391, Guiping Road,
Xuhui District, Shanghai, P.R.China
T: +86 21 34612525, M: +86 13482482211
www.enlogic.com

solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.  If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
and then delete it.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. We
have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses,
but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this
message.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software
viruses.  Any views and/or opinions expressed in this e-mail are of the author
only and do not necessarily represent the views of Enlogic.