lwip-users

[lwip-users] Initialisation problems

From: Andy Pont
Subject: [lwip-users] Initialisation problems
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 19:06:23 +0100

Hello!

I am currently trying to get an implementation of lwIP working but the
netif_add() function never returns and the system hangs.

Having done some debugging and trying to figure out where it gives up I have
got as far as determining that this bit of net_set_ipaddr() called by
netif_set_addr() never returns:

#if LWIP_TCP
    tcp_netif_ipv4_addr_changed(netif_ip4_addr(netif), ipaddr);
#endif /* LWIP_TCP */

My lwipopts.h file has IPV4 support but no IPV6 and no UDP and is NO_SYS as
it is bare metal on an x86 platform in real mode.

I have kind of assumed that this far down the call tree things just work and
that it is probably down to some misconfiguration on my part but I can't see
what at the moment.

Has anyone any ideas as to where I should go look?

Thanks,

Andy.