lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP with FreeRTOS memory problem

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP with FreeRTOS memory problem
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 09:32:50 +0000

Hi Simon,

Maybe I am wrong, it was 4-5 years ago :-).

As far as I remember communication stopped and maybe it crashed or not this is
not the issue.
The issue is that once I set my defines as suggested this problem was never
happened again.

From what I understand every connection has a new PCB and a pBuf that holds the
received data.
if the system does do not have sufficient buffers but have sufficient PCB's
this causes an abnormal
behavior. I do not remember if that was a problem with version 1.32 or also in
1.41  as I upgraded at
some time.

BR,
Noam.