lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] UDP bind error due to address and port reuse

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] UDP bind error due to address and port reuse
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 12:56:52 +0000

Hi,

If I understand you correctly you are trying to bind IP:port several times on the same machine

without closing the previous bind ?

This is not an option. You can bind UDP and TCP separately with two different pcb's one for

TCP and one for UDP.

You cannot bind an IP:Port more then one time. This is the meaning of binding.

Its like a marriage between IP and a Port. Until you do not divorce you cannot marry again 😊

BR,

Noam.