lwip-users

[lwip-users] Identifying the whether callback is from IPv6 or IPv4

From: Aditya Prakash
Subject: [lwip-users] Identifying the whether callback is from IPv6 or IPv4
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 14:08:03 +0530

Hi all,

I may be incorrect here, but as far as I have gathered the NETIF_STATUS_CALLBACK is called for change in state for both IPv4 and IPv6. Is there any mechanism or api that may help me identifying whether the call is from a v4 address or v6 address, so I can inform respective clients (I want two different functions to be invoked for each).

An alternative implementation that I have come up with, is creating a new callback for IPv6 and replace NETIF_STATUS_CALLBACK with NETIF_IPV6_STATUS_CALLBACK, however I would like to find out if there is a pre-existing solution to this.

---------
Thanks & Regards,
Aditya Prakash