lwip-users

[lwip-users] LWIP Porting: Issue

From: M S ARUL
Subject: [lwip-users] LWIP Porting: Issue
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 10:02:13 +0530

Hello All,
I`m trying to port the LWIP into embOS. I have implemented all the required functiones in sys_arch.c. I have implemented simple http server program.

When I execute the code, it is able to initialize tcpip task, and the http task which was created by me. Low level ethernet initialization is also happening properly.
But when I try to invoke request to this http server from PC browser, it is not replying. I tried to analyze using wireshark. My PC asks who holds the mentioned IP address (for example 192.168.1.3), but my board is not replying to that.
I have no idea how to debug this. Can anyone help me on this? Thanks in advance.
P.S: This http implementation is working fine on baremetal software without any OS.

Best Regards,
ARUL PRAKASH M