lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP Porting: Issue

From: M S ARUL
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP Porting: Issue
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 12:45:56 +0530

Hello Ajay,
    Thanks for the response. In my application I`m not trying to do complex thing. I have just created the simple tcp server in my board. I`m trying to connect to it from tcp client (PC Browser), but the board is not accepting the connection. I tried to debug step by step, the function calls like socket creation/ binding and listening are returning okay, board is just not accepting the connection.

Best Regards,
ARUL PRAKASH M