lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] netif setup for IPv6 traffic (static /128 address assig

From: josephjah
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] netif setup for IPv6 traffic (static /128 address assignment)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 13:04:25 -0700 (MST)

Upon closer inspection it might have been a copy/paste error on my part.

I am using it in TCP/IP thread mode in this case and after replacing
ethernet_input with tcpip_input in the following line:

netif_add(&netif, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, netif_init_6, tcpip_input);

It works as intended now.

I do appreciate your time, Simon. Thanks.