lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] MCU restart after receiving DHCP packet from Router

From: Mike Spenard
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] MCU restart after receiving DHCP packet from Router
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 16:37:30 -0400

Well it's unlikely that LWIP itself is directly causing issue. You'll have to
do some more isolation work to see what your problem follows exactly beyond a
DHCP reply event.

Check your pin config for that MCU. You might not have the Drive Strength or
pull-ups setup correctly to meet the needs of all physical scenarios for your
PHY.

Look into stack and heap usage. If they are running into each other you could
throw an Assert and reboot your MCU.

Do you have callbacks to handle interface up/down events? Take a look at those
if so.

/Random LWIP User