lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] memp_malloc: out of memory in pool TCP_PCB

From: Mário Luzeiro
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] memp_malloc: out of memory in pool TCP_PCB
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 12:55:35 +0000

Hi Simon,

So any hint how can I debug it?
Should it be an application or lwip issue?

I did some debug and can see the httpd and tcp closing connections (serial port
debug) but the TCP_PCB slots stay the same.
Please note that I'm still able to connect and there are no any issues with
httpd connection,
that's why I'm wondering if it was a normal behaviour.
I can see the number stays full and while I try new httpd (https) connections
it will once in a while produce that error.

Let me know if I can get some output debug for you.

Mario Luzeiro