lwip-users

[lwip-users] memp_malloc: out of memory in pool TCP_PCB

From: Mário Luzeiro
Subject: [lwip-users] memp_malloc: out of memory in pool TCP_PCB
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 16:57:36 +0000

Hello all,

I'm running a HTTPD over ALTPCB / MBEDTLS

It all works ok until I start to make lots os http requests (eg open multiple
pages)
No matter how much I increase MEMP_NUM_TCP_PCB, after a while, I will get this
error:
memp_malloc: out of memory in pool TCP_PCB

I notice that httpd is closing the connection, also I got
tcp_slowtmr: no active pcbs

but if I debug TCP_PCB they will keep the value high and event if I close all
webpages in the browser, I will get the errors when I get back to open a new
webpage request.

Is that error a normal behavior or how can I fix it?

Mario Luzeiro