lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] SNMP for lwip 1.4.1

From: Trampas Stern
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] SNMP for lwip 1.4.1
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 18:54:18 -0400

I was looking at upgrading to 2.x  of lwip, but was having some issues getting it configured.  Seems a lot has changed, and documentation is a bit out of date on the porting.

Trampas

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 5:55 PM address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
Am 23.10.2019 um 14:04 schrieb Trampas Stern:
> I was looking for some documentation on how configure custom OID for
> SNMP using lwip 1.4.1, does anyone happen to have an example?

No, sorry, SNMP has quite changed since 1.4.1.

We do have examples for private MIBs (if that's what you mean) plus we
have a MIB-to-C compiler, but 1.4.1 is rather old...

Regards,
Simon