lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] SNMP for lwip 1.4.1

From: Dirk Ziegelmeier
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] SNMP for lwip 1.4.1
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 22:08:57 +0200

Not really, but there are examples in the contrib directory

Ciao
Dirk

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 10:03 PM Trampas Stern <address@hidden> wrote:
I did get the lwip 2.1.2 version compiled and ported with httpd running.  Is there a quick start guide for SNMP?

I am new to SNMP, and have started reading up so if there is a good primer for background I should read first, by all means let me know.

Thanks
Trampas

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 3:06 PM address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
Am 24.10.2019 um 20:35 schrieb Trampas Stern:
> I am with you on the old software! I would rather find new bugs than old
> bugs that have been fixed. I start porting the latest lwip version.

OK, please report back anything that's missing in the UPGRADING document.

Thanks,
Simon