lwip-users

[lwip-users] https mbed TLS lwip

From: Trampas Stern
Subject: [lwip-users] https mbed TLS lwip
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 13:40:53 -0500

I am having a problem with the lwip and mbed TLS.  I find that usually after reboot chrome can access my lwip https server and the first load of the web page seems to work. If I refresh the website then it seems to fail I have noticed in Chrome that I get the following errors:

image.png

Since the firmware usually works without a problem after reboot I assume there is some sort of firmware bug (malloc not being free, etc).  I have not been able to nail down what the problem is.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
Trampas