lwip-users

[lwip-users] altcp protocol specification

From: Dr. Bas Wijnen
Subject: [lwip-users] altcp protocol specification
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 09:32:39 +0000

Hi,

For a piece of hardware, I need to use altcp to communicate with it from a
regular computer (running GNU/Linux; not something embedded). On the web the
only references I found to altcp are about lwIP. So I have two questions:

Is it possible to use lwIP on a system that has a kernel that does IP and does
that make sense if I just want to use altcp?

If I need to implement my own "driver" (which I suppose shouldn't be very
hard), where can I find documentation about the protocol?

Please Cc me on replies, as I am not subscribed to this list.

Thanks,
Bas Wijnen