lwip-users

[lwip-users] Control priority processing of the packages

From: Mário Luzeiro
Subject: [lwip-users] Control priority processing of the packages
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 12:41:45 +0000

Hello all,

Not sure if my question makes sense but is possible that I can control the
priority processing of the packages?

I would like that large packages are delayed or do some OS delay to switch to
other tasks.

My propose is that if there are multiple packages arriving the smaller are
processed first.
I would like to assume (to my case scenario) that a large package (TCP_MSS I
set it to maximum) is related to "data transfer of application" and that small
packages are related to "networking management"

Where should I look in LWIP to add this control?

Mario