lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Control priority processing of the packages

From: Jan Menzel
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Control priority processing of the packages
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 08:07:15 +0200

Hi Mario!
        If you say "OS delay" you're probably using an OS. If you're using the
netcon or socket API you could send your "data transfer of application"
to a separate task and assign it a lower priority. That way your
application code can run as fast as mcu permits and "networking
management" always takes precedence. You can get that without modifying
lwip.

        Jan