lwip-users

[lwip-users] Auto-configuration on IPv6

From: Pradip Patil
Subject: [lwip-users] Auto-configuration on IPv6
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 18:18:00 +0530

Hi All,

I have some queries regarding SLAAC. I have gone through previous mails on this topic but getting little confuse.
It will be big help if anyone clarify my doubts on this.
I have generated link local address on my device and able to do client- server application with this address.

Here are my some queries.

1) Does link local address comes under auto configured address?
2) How can we achieve auto configuration? Note, I have already set ip6_autoconfig_enabled and also calling dhcp6_enable_stateless(netif);
3) If it is not link local then on which index it gets stored in ip_addr_t ip6_addr[];

Thank You,
Pradip