lwip-users

[lwip-users] is it possible to put modifies to ver1.4.1

From: dshluo76
Subject: [lwip-users] is it possible to put modifies to ver1.4.1
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 11:06:45 +0800 (CST)

Hello all
   I have use lwip1.4.1 in one product for years.  Recently, our team start develop a new product and decided use lwip 1.4.1 continuely for reuse experience in lwip 1.4.1,
but there are bug modifies form version 1.4.1, so is it possible to put those modifies to ver1.4.1?
if that is possiblle, what should i do?
1. should I put all the patches to ver1.4.1 only?
2. or I should put all patches and some bug's modifies relate to our product to ver1.4.1
Thanks in advance,

Luods