lwip-users

[lwip-users] SO_REUSEPORT with netconn sequential api

From: Michael Polk
Subject: [lwip-users] SO_REUSEPORT with netconn sequential api
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 08:42:08 +0200

Hello all,

ist there anything like SO_REUSEPORTS in the netconn api? I have existing
code using netconn and want to serve multiple connections from the same
IP/port to the same IP/port at the same time. There is a web server on port
80 and a modbus client at port 502. Each are only capable to answer to one
connection at all. I can open several TCP-IP connections to that port, but
only the first connection responses to HTTP GET or Modbus requests.
I am using freeRTOS with independent threads for modbus and web.

Is there any way to get some more connections simultaneously working with
netconn?

Thank you,
Michael