lwip-users

[lwip-users] REST API on microcontroller with lwIP

From: Marco Giammarini
Subject: [lwip-users] REST API on microcontroller with lwIP
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 17:48:44 +0100

Dear all,
I am using lwIP over K64 (NXP microcontroller) and I would add REST API to my project.
I try to understand how to do that, and the only way that I have found is to use CGI. The problem is the reply: I can reply only with a static file present in the SDCARD (the return of the callback function tCGIHandler is the address of the file).

Does someone implemented REST API with LwIP?
Does someone return a JSON build at runtime?
Does someone parse a GET REST request build with / and not with &? How?  I mean api/test/1/3 instead of api/test.cgi?arg=1&subarg=3

Thanks
Marco