lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] REST API on microcontroller with lwIP

From: Trampas Stern
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] REST API on microcontroller with lwIP
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 11:57:29 -0500

When a URL file request is made I check the file name.  For example if the file name is stats.json then I know the client is requesting my status.  So at that point I create the status json contents in RAM memory and then have the http server serve up that string.   Care needs to be taken for example if two clients make requests for the stats.json it can be a problem with one RAM buffer.  Specifically I have to be sure the first one is finished using the buffer before I use it again for the second client.  Therefore the second client gets an error until the first one is done with the buffer.

Trampas