lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] post a question

From: Nada Ali
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] post a question
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 17:11:47 +0400

Hello LWIP Team,

I have a project to send a GPS data from my mbed Through a radio system.

The radio is already connected to a VLAN 10. I was able to communicate between my mbed and my laptop via the VLAN but my issue that the radio is seems  not receiving any data.

Could you please help me to make the communication work. I was trying to set a fixed VLAN ID to my mbed but it didn't work with me.

Please, your help is very much appreciated.

Regards
Nada