lwip-users

[lwip-users] CDC-EEM with lwIP

From: Info
Subject: [lwip-users] CDC-EEM with lwIP
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 17:17:55 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to implement "Ethernet over USB", means a CDC-EEM (Communication Device Class, Ethernet Emulation Model) device. I already have a working USB stack and the USB device is listed on the Linux PC as a CDC-EEM device. I also did a connection to the lwIP (implementing the necessary function to support a new network device). But further communication like a ping to the connected CDC-EEM device is not possible.

Has somebody done a CDC-EEM implementation with lwIP as the TCP/IP stack ?

Kind regards,
Roland