lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Finding our Hostname/Domain name?

From: Thompson, Jeff
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Finding our Hostname/Domain name?
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 19:06:57 +0000

Your device address is always 127.0.0.1, also known as localhost. If your device is directly reachable from the outside world, then it is likely being hosted by an ISP and has an assigned URL. I don’t know of any way to query for this from the device itself. If not, it cannot be reachable from the Internet, as far as I know.

Jeff Thompson  |  Senior Electrical Engineer - Firmware
+1 704 752 6513 x1394
www.invue.com