lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Playing dot mkv files in LYNX?

From: Travis Siegel
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Playing dot mkv files in LYNX?
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2023 13:10:53 -0500

I'm sure you already know, the information is in the lynx.cfg file.  You need to add a player for the mkv files, I don't have a lynx.cfg file handy to look at for the syntax, but it's there, just open it in a text editor, and take a look.  Just have it call a program that can handle mkv files, (vlc is good for that), and you should be good to go.