m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] Packaging bn-disha into m17n-contrib and system issues

From: Sayak Sarkar
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] Packaging bn-disha into m17n-contrib and system issues
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 03:03:36 +0530

Hey Kenichi,

I just did a fresh installation of m17n-contrib on Fedora 18, however I cannot find the bn-disha.mim in the list. Could you please check it out, and let me know if I'm required to do anything for the same?

Regards,
Sayak

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:30 PM, Sayak Sarkar <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks a lot Kenichi!! :-)

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> wrote:
In article <address@hidden>, Sayak Sarkar <address@hidden> writes:

> The new version takes care of that problem by the removal of explicit map
> declarations for two-part vowels.

I see.  I've just commtted bn-disha.mim to m17n-contrib.

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden

--