m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] Packaging bn-disha into m17n-contrib and system issues

From: Sayak Sarkar
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] Packaging bn-disha into m17n-contrib and system issues
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 10:36:46 +0530

Thanks for the updates Kenichi. That was quite helpful. :-)

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> wrote:
In article <address@hidden>, Sayak Sarkar <address@hidden> writes:

> I did not have the CVS link, hence I used the default Fedora yum
> repositories.
>
> I guess, the Fedora repositories are not updated yet then. Any idea when
> these repositories would be updated?

I have no idea.  But, we have not yet done any official
release after bn-disha was included in m17n-contrib.

> Also, could you please share the link to CVS?

Please see this page:
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=m17n

Here's the command to get the latest m17n-contrib:

% cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/m17n co m17n-contrib

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden