m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] Backspace issues in bn-Disha in some applications

From: Sayak Sarkar
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] Backspace issues in bn-Disha in some applications
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 02:35:08 +0530

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 9:27 AM, Naoto Takahashi <address@hidden> wrote:
On 6 April 2013 21:26, Sayak Sarkar <address@hidden> wrote:

I need some help with this rather weird issue that I'm encountering with bn-Disha: On certain applications such as LibreOffice, the backspacing ceases to function while using bn-Disha.

Is surrounding-text supported in LibreOffice?  If not, @-1, @-2, etc. may not work as you expect.

I've tested surrounding-text support in LibreOffice using the si-wijesekera input method as well, and it seems to work fine. I suspect that this issue may have to do something with the overriding of the backspace state. However, I'm not quite sure how this can be resolved.

Any thoughts about how this can be resolved?

--
About Me:http://about.me/sayak_sarkar
Twitter: http://twitter.com/sayak_sarkar