m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] m17n-db-1.6.5 release candidate is ready

From: Dominik Wujastyk
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] m17n-db-1.6.5 release candidate is ready
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 15:46:35 +0100

I think that this fallback idea would solve the problem I have reported, if I defined a EN-GB.mim file as fallback.

​Best,
Dominik​

On 20 November 2013 15:36, Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> wrote:
The release candidate version of m17n-db-1.6.5 is now available.

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/m17n/m17n-db-1.6.5RC.tar.gz

This time the release doesn't include m17n-lib.  I'm now
working on the facility that a user can specify multiple
"fallback" input methods.  When you type a key that is not
handled by the currently activated input method, the
fallback input methods are tried.  So, for instance,
by specifying a symbol input method (not yet created) as one
of fallback input methods, you can use it with any input
methods.

When that implementation is finished, I'll release
m17n-lib-1.7.0 and m17n-db-1.7.0 (including a proper symbol
input method) at the same time.

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden