m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] Can I define a function in a .mim input method file?

From: Chen, Chien-ting
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] Can I define a function in a .mim input method file?
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 01:12:28 +0800

I've read the macro used in the si-wijesekera.mim and vi-base.mim file.
Nevertheless, I found that the macro doesn't accept any argument. Is
there any workaround or any way to solve the problem? I'm curious that I
should use the variables defined in the main program before calling a macro.

K. Handa 於 2018年06月26日 20:32 寫道: