make-w32

kindly reply

From: Arun Prabhakar
Subject: kindly reply
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:13:09 +0600 (IST)

hi all,
      i  am able to run cl.exe and link.exe from my command
prompt,but 1. i am not able to run nmake.exe. it says make file not
found. 2. the set path for include and lib are to be given from which
path(the vc98 has one include and vc98\MFC has one include)same for lib
also. 3. there are some header files in MFC\SRC which are missing in
the include of VC98.so please tell me the path from where i need to
run. this is the path of my VC98 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual
Studio\VC98 and C:\make-3.80 so please tell me how to set path.