masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Re: Erasmus CD: Proposal succesfully sent (Steps afte

From: Joaquin Seoane
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Re: Erasmus CD: Proposal succesfully sent (Steps afterward)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 21:29:53 +0100

After this big effort I would suggest two small steps:

1) Place all collaborating people in the masterlibre-list, unless anybody
   do not want.

2) Place all final documents (CD Application, Madrid Communitiy results
   somewhere (in the download area) unless some confidentiality is
   needed. If so, the interim documents in the task 3099: EU
   Application (Socrates Erasmus CD, PROG)  must be deleted.