mediagoblin-devel

Re: Time for a MediaGoblin release?

From: Amelia Rose Khan
Subject: Re: Time for a MediaGoblin release?
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 09:20:47 -0400

Thanks Ben.

I would like to see the full removal of jQuery before the next release.  I don't know how much work that will be but it would be great.

Is MediaGoblin still using trac to keep all issues in one place etc?  If yes, why is 0.11.0 Milestone still there? If not, can the link to the bug tracker be changed?

Thanks,
"Amelia Rose" Khan (they/them)