mediagoblin-devel

Re: Time for a MediaGoblin release?

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: Re: Time for a MediaGoblin release?
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 00:08:45 +1000

Thanks Amelia Rose,

I'll take your suggestion about jQuery on-board. The jQuery removal is
mainly for the benefit of future packaging in Debian and Guix - I don't
think it will make any visible difference to users, so I'm not sure it
is a good reason to hold back a release.

The 0.11.0 milestone tags in Trac are just there because we didn't end
up working on these items and no-one has untagged them. I don't see a
big problem with them remaining tagged as-is as a record of what we
hoped to do, but didn't quite get to. I don't think it's necessarily
useful to shunt them forward every time we make a new release.

Regards,
Ben