mibble-users

[Mibble-users] A feature for mibble (removil mibs for a MibLoader)

From: niglesi n nn
Subject: [Mibble-users] A feature for mibble (removil mibs for a MibLoader)
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 13:27:09 +0100

hello
First of all thanks for your Mibble lib.
Secondly , sorry for my English :)

I'm using your lib in my proyect (at university)
In this moment i'm  working in a molule that, in future :P, must be a graphical
MIBExplorer.
In mibble when I use the MibLoader and add new modules, automaticaly import the
modules that are need.
I think it should be usefull to have a way to do the same for removing modules.
What I can say is to have a metod
like "removeMib" that unload a MIB and all the mibs that need it.

I have not much time until the date of delivery...so i cant work in it now .

thanks for all..if you have not time, when i finish my proyect, i will try to
resolve the "problem".
if anybody can told me a fast way to resolve this .......in a dew days....

thanks for all.

Nuño. I.G
GUSLIBU(Grupo de USuarios de Software LIbre de BUrgos)

Encuentra lo que buscas en la Guía de Empresas y Profesionales LYCOS-QDQ
http://qdq.lycos.es/buscador.cfm?pCliente=lycos