mibble-users

Re: [Mibble-users] A feature for mibble (removil mibs for a MibLoader)

From: wshang
Subject: Re: [Mibble-users] A feature for mibble (removil mibs for a MibLoader)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:25:27 +0800

  thanks .

  there are some "rough edges" I think in the MibbleBrowser.
  1) It don't support V3
  2) The Mib Tree can't be merged. that's means if you load 2 mibs,there are 2
roots in the tree. It don't support global view.
  3) The speed . I know it's spend more time to parse a mib. how to save the
result after load a mib is a problem.
  4) How to get a table? it doesn't support getbulk.

BTW ,I have a question. How do the Mibble do with the imports mibs when parse a
mib ? parse them one by one ?