mibble-users

[Mibble-users] mib loader

From: Yun Freund
Subject: [Mibble-users] mib loader
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 15:55:06 -0800

Hi, Mibble-users, I have two questions:

1)       when mibloader is loading import, is it looking for the file name match, not the mib definition name inside the file. For example, I have a mib that is looking for

IMPORTS

    fooMibs

FROM FOO-NETWORKS-ROOT-MIB;

But the mib file defining that is called foo_root_mib. Is there a way I can customize the loader to have the loader looking for the definition name inside the file, instead of the file name?

2)       is it possible to load all the mibs from a jar file? For example, we want to package all the mibs into a jar file when we distribute the software and perhaps pass the loader a inputstream.

Thanks for your help.

Yun