mibble-users

[Mibble-users] Error in TCP-MIB

From: gkartika
Subject: [Mibble-users] Error in TCP-MIB
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 11:04:50 +0500

Hi,
I have the 2.2 version of the Mibble. While working with the TCP-MIB I found
that the children of tcpConnEntry in the ArrayList are not in the order in
which they are in MIB. specifically the tcpConnState is item number 5 although
in the MIB it is the first. I don't know whether this is a feature or the
expected behaviour but I did not face the problem with some other MIBS that I
tried.

Also please can you add a function in ObjectIdentifierValue to retrieve the
whole ArrayList children as it is cumbersome to get eqach child separately. I
wanted to sort the ArrayList to solve my problem but their was not way to get
the whole ArrayList.

Thanx in advance
Kartika