mibble-users

Re: [Mibble-users] Unable to login

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Mibble-users] Unable to login
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 14:02:14 +0200

Hi,

The login on the website is currently not available to
"normal" users. Only commercial Mibble licensees are
assigned usernames and passwords for the web site in
order to download the commercially licensed build of
Mibble. I'll be adding support for normal users when
the web support forum has come up, but that may still
be a couple of months away due to my present workload.
The Mibble web site runs in Liquid Site
(http://www.liquidsite.org) which is still being
developed and perfected to fully support this.

As a side note, please be aware that this is a public
unmoderated mailing list with a web archive. I'd be
very careful about submitting usernames and passwords
here and I recommend that you stop using the ones below
as they are now publically available on the web (and I
cannot do anything about it).

In the future, please email any non-public or sensitive
information directly to me instead.

Cheers,

/Per