Re: monit ./configure.ac ./l.l ./monitor.c ./monito...

From: Christian Hopp
Subject: Re: monit ./configure.ac ./l.l ./monitor.c ./monito...
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:01:00 +0200 (CEST)

On 26 Sep 2002, Rory Toma wrote:

> On Thu, 2002-09-26 at 15:14, Christian Hopp wrote:
> > On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 address@hidden wrote:
> >
> > > If folks could hold off on checking things in today, that would be nice. I
> > > don't suspect the merge will be tough, but...
> >
> > Can I check in again... I have some ssl stuff again... to round it up.
>
> Oops, sorry. Check in to your heart's content.
> The ssl stuff compiles and runs on all 3 platforms, although I didn't
> actually use the feature yet.

I have made the changes.   When I am come back I can do the ssl server
support.

> Well, perhaps we can meet somewhere over Christmas. We'll have the 1st
> annual monit developers conference. 8-)

Cool.

> There is an Ethiopian restaurant on Telegraph that is very good. There
> is also a garlic restaurant and a pizza place in Solano. I think the
> pizza place is called Z's. It's real thick and tomotoey.

Do you know Zackerys?  It is also I think in south and in north Berkeley.

> If you get a chance, head up to San Rafael for a restaurant called "The
> Rice Table" - Indonesian.

You should go to Mill Valley.  There is a Italian restaurant call "Piaza
de Angelo"... very good food but also very expensive.

> Another good Indonesian is in SF on Geary called "Restaurant Jakarta".

And if you want to have good German food... go to "Suppenkueche" in SF.
I was amazed how good it tastes.

Thanks for the hints.

Christian

--
Christian Hopp                                email: address@hidden
Institut für Elektrische Informationstechnik             fon: +49-5323-72-2113