New monit sale pitch

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: New monit sale pitch
Date: 19 Feb 2003 21:28:58 +0100

The 3.2 release seems to go well, no complaints yet, and almost 140
downloads so far.

When Martin is done implementing the device check (which I really look
forward to) monit will start to become something more than a simple
daemon manager and I think we will need new marketing material. In the
man file monit is described as:

NAME
       monit - system for monitoring programs

DESCRIPTION
       monit is a utility for monitoring and managing daemons or
       similar programs running on a Unix system;

And the web interface says: "Monit Process Manager"

Anyone with new marketing suggestions?

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland