Re: 4.0 showstopper?

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: 4.0 showstopper?
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 21:04:25 +0200

So, thanks to Hauk the problem with monit crashing was solved :)

The second (non-critical) reported problem remains:

--SNIP--
- synchronize main and wait_start thread to not check the service which is in wait_start stage. This is standalone problem - monit can try to start the service in paralel without realy waiting for service to start.
--SNIP--

It is not dangerous now after sendmail() was fixed, but it is not correct. I think we should skip the service check in the case that it is in wait_start stage. I can look on it if you agree.

Martin