monit CHANGES.txt gc.c l.l monitor.h p.y util.c...

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: monit CHANGES.txt gc.c l.l monitor.h p.y util.c...
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 00:50:39 -0500

CVSROOT:        /cvsroot/monit
Module name:    monit
Branch:
Changes by:     Jan-Henrik Haukeland <address@hidden>   04/12/20 05:39:34

Modified files:
        .              : CHANGES.txt gc.c l.l monitor.h p.y util.c
                         util.h

Log message:
        Intermediate checkin for URL content check. This checkin compiles, and
parse
        properly the new syntax. The next step is to implement the actual
content
        check. In the process a couple of things has happen:

        1) The '=' char is promoted to a real keyword. It should have been like
        this a long time ago. My fault, I remember Christian asked about it.
        The reason is that == does not scan properly and must also have been a
        problem in existing code and control files?

        2) URLs are scanned directly in the lexer and is now part of the parsers
        YYSTYPE. The parseURL function is removed since it's not used anymore.
        Sorry about that but we should keep with the XP tradiotion and remove
        dead/unused code.

        The current parser, parse this type of statement for URL check:

        check <....>
        if failed url http://username:address@hidden/index.html?querystring
        and content == "regexp"
        with timeout 15 seconds
        then alert

        I have taken the liberty to just check this in, without asking. I hope
this
        is okay? since we already has voted 'yes' on including this
functionality.

CVSWeb URLs:
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/monit/monit/CHANGES.txt.diff?tr1=1.206&tr2=1.207&r1=text&r2=text
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/monit/monit/gc.c.diff?tr1=1.56&tr2=1.57&r1=text&r2=text