Re: [Monotone-devel] update error

From: graydon hoare
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] update error
Date: 12 Sep 2003 01:59:19 -0400

Tom Tromey <address@hidden> writes:

> Tonight I re-fetched and ran update in my working tree.
> I have a couple uncommitted change in the tree.
>
> I got the appended error.

well, I think I have fixed this now. at least, it now merges those
files properly on my machine. pick up what's in CVS and see if that
works for you too.

I've also implemented 'revert' in a way which I think is mostly right,
fixed a couple of the easier UI bugs you reported, and improved
'status' a bit. I'd like something (either status or some other
command) which seeks out an appropriate update target and merely tells
you what updating would involve, doesn't actually do it. would this be
better in a separate command, or in status?

-graydon